These handy flashcards are the ultimate learning tool for students who are studying bones, joints, muscle actions, and kinesiology. Using actual bone photos instead of drawings, these cards provide students with a realistic view of human anatomy. This set includes 240 full-color cards that provide a fun, quick, and portable way to study. Also included is a booklet containing helpful study hints for learning this material.
- Large, colorful illustrations for more effective learning
- Compact size for portability
- Bone photos give a unique and realistic point of view only found with this product
- Companion booklet provides study tips for learning bones, joints, and kinesiology
- These full-color flashcards include: 106 bones and bony landmarks cards; 50 joint anatomy cards; 56 cards showing actions of the human body; 28 kinesiology concept/review cards.
- The front side of each bone card includes photographs of bones with labeled landmarks. The backside shows pictures of the same bone with no labels so that students can test their knowledge of the landmarks and bone names.
- Joint anatomy cards have full color line drawings of joint anatomy for all joints in the human body
- Each muscle action card contains a full color photograph of a person performing a particular action with pertinent bone anatomy drawn on top of the photo. The back of each card includes a lis of all of the mover muscles that could create that action and information on the range of motion of the joint.
- Page references match up with those in Kinesiology.